Is it possible to change an order later?
- We are sorry, but for logistic reasons, a change of the order is no longer possible once order and payment are completed.
What options for payment are offered?
- You may pay for your order by Sofortüberweisung.de or via Paypal. Since each order is custom-made right away, the sum is debited when you place your order.
I would like to have my order sent to a different address?
- In case you wish to order a gift, you may specify a different delivery address at the end of the order process. Upon completion of the order process, the bill will be automatically sent to you via email.
Is it possible to pay in cash on site?
- We are sorry, but a payment in cash is not possible due to logistic reasons. Please do not sent cash or cheques. We can not assume liability in case they are lost.
Where do I find the shipment costs?
- The shipping costs for shipment within Germany can be found in the menue under “Payment / Dispatch” at the bottom part of the homepage.
Shipping costs within Germany:
- Fine ARt Prints, Calendars: 3,90 €
- Canvases: 4,90 €
- Acrylic Glass, Aluminum Sandwich Panels, Aluminum Frames: 9,90 €
- Glass Steles: 39 €
Shipping costs within the EU:
- Fine Art Prints, Calendars: 6,50 €
- Canvases: 9,50 €
- Acrylic Glass, Aluminum Sandwich Panels: 19,50 €
- Glass Steles: 39 €
- All prices incl. sales tax. For shipments to countries outside the EU additional costs like customs duties or import taxes may accrue. Delivery periods may vary with each country.
How are the shipping costs calculated when ordering more than one item?
- For items from the same category we charge shipping costs only once. If your order contains items from more than one category, shipping costs for each item are charged as listed above. We ship via DHL, DPD and contractors.
What is the delivery period?
- Your order is produced the day after the receipt of the payment. Please note that your order is always custom made for you. For Art Prints, Calendars and FINE ART Prints please allow a delivery period of approximately 4 workdays. All other products are usually produced and delivered Germany-wide within 10 workdays. Delivery periods may vary with each country. Particulars on the delivery period are nonbinding with the sole exception that a set delivery date was explicitly pledged. Under normal circumstances it is not possible to declare a particular delivery date since the art pieces are produced individually according to your wishes.
Is it possible that I pick up my order?
- Unfortunately, pickup of your order, with the exception of glass steles, is not possible due to logistic reasons.
Is there a cargo insurance?
- All items are insured during shipment, covering all damage caused during shipment. When receiving a shiment it is important that you check the package for any signs of damage. In case damage has occured, have the delivery person record it and immediately notify us about the damage to initiate replacement. To speed up this process, it would be helpful if you sent us photographs of the damage via email. Please keep the packing material in case the item has to be returned to us.
How are the art pieces shipped?
- Your order is shipped in specially produced cardboard boxes via DPD. All large works and formats are sent by contractor in a special packing. If not agreed upon otherwise, we will deliver to the stated delivery address. In case you are not home, the contractor will leave a message on how to contact him directly to arrange an appointment.
Product and Quality
Are the canvases printed with or without a margin?
- The canvases are printed with a white margin. This provides the option to leave the canvas white, which adds a noble touch, or to paint it in a colour of your choice.
How thick is the stretcher frame?
- The stretcher frames without texture are 2 cm, the ones with texture are 4 cm deep.
Exclusive custom-made items
Is it possible to also have other motifs printed?
- There are just a few motifs listed under Acrylic Glass, Aluminum Sandwich Panels, Aluminum Frames and Glass Steles, because these were custom-made. If you wish for another motif from series 1 – 7, please send a request to email@example.com. With all other products there is only a choice from the motifs listed in the shop.
Can prints also be ordered in other sizes?
- In case you decide on a size different from the one listed in the shop, please send us a request. We will review it and let you know the price, but the original proportions must be retained unchanged.
What do I have to do in case of a general complaint?
- Please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org or via contact form. You may also document your complaint through photographs. This allows us to more quickly help you and start the reverse transaction.
Do I have a right of withdrawal?
- We are sorry, but there is not right of withdrawal since all items are produced individually according to your specifications and personal requirements. For further information on this topic see our standard business terms.
What happens with my data?
- We record the customer data solely for the purpose of managing the order and delivery and do not pass them on to third parties. Please also see Protection of Privacy.
Do you only sell to private customers or also to resellers?
- All works are delivered to private customers only, with the exception of calendars and canvases without texture. These items may also be purchased by resellers like tack shops, horsemen hotels, stud farms etc. at special terms. For this please contact us via email.
What should I do if my question is not listed here?
- Please contact us with your request using our contact form or write an email to email@example.com. We will be happy to answer your question immediately.